Skip to main content

Scooped by Weverse!

I'm so freakin' mad that Weverse released this article before I finished my MV analysis. 😡

Before I get scooped again, I'm just going to document a few things here:

Gothic Novels: Dracula, Jekyll & Hyde, Frankenstein (lightning boy), Phantom of the Opera (masquerade), The Werewolf of Paris, Poe's William Wilson.

Also, Little Red Riding Hood.


Anyway, great read. Enjoy. 😩


And while I'm at it, Dusk and the Blue Hour are the same time of day. Also called, the time of dogs and wolves because at that time of day, it's hard to tell dogs apart from wolves (and werewolves for that matter.)


Shakespeare in Given Taken

Comments

  1. I've never heard it called the time of dogs and wolves!! References to the Japanese group possibly. The thought that has gone into all of this before the group(s) was even formed amazes me. I feel like we will be able to watch these mvs over and over as more come out and we will discover more each time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment